TG-A6200LC Thermal Pad is a composite silicone thermal pad made from two different silicone materials. The main part of the pad is TG-A6200, an ultra-soft, low thermal impedance silicone material. The carrier of this pad is TG-ALC (also available separately) which provides increased strength and a low tack surface. The combined assembly of these two materials produces a thermal pad with excellent heat transfer characteristics with the additional benefits of improved handling and a non-tacky face to aid assembly and rework.
TG-A6200LC Thermal Pad is available with additional adhesive for assembly purposes and can be supplied as sheets or as die-cut parts to the customer’s specification.
- Available in 0.5mm to 2.5mm thicknesses
- Low tack on one side and easy to handle
- High di-electric breakdown voltage
- Operating temperature up to 180°C
- 5.0 W/mK thermal conductivity
- Low thermal impedance