TG-ALC Thermal Pad is an ultra thin silicone thermal pad designed to provide effective heat transfer when space is limited and when low thermal impedance is paramount. Available in 0.2mm or 0.3mm thicknesses, TG-ALC has low tack to aid assembly and handling. With a thermal conductivity of 4.2W/mK combined with the low thickness of the pad, TG-ALC achieves very low thermal impedances for demanding applications.
TG-ALC is available with additional adhesive for assembly purposes and can be supplied as sheets or as die-cut parts to the customer’s specification.
- Available in 0.2mm or 0.3mm thicknesses
- Low tack and easy to handle
- High di-electric breakdown voltage
- Operating temperature up to 180°C
- 2W/mK thermal conductivity
- Low thermal impedance